LATEST NEWS ON ANTISEMITISM
London Jewish group releases 15,000 page report on Labour Party antisemitismEven during the coronavirus pandemic, Jews are ever the scapegoat
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- BDS supporter appointed interim dean at George Washington University. Boycotts split Europeans as ‘annexation’ looms
- [UK] Supreme Court rules government guidance on local authority boycotts is illegal
- Norwegian MPs reject bill seeking to label settlement goods
- Valencia reverses course on decision to hold seminar hosted by BDS group
- US Appeals Court Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging Texas Anti-BDS Law
Dema: A New Hope – Speaking the Truth about IsraelThe International Criminal Court’s (ICC) war against Israel, with Avi Bell – May 11, 2020Salem on the Thames: Moral Panic, Anti-Zionism, and the Triumph of Hate Speech at Connecticut College, with Richard Landes
- Academic Freedom Win: Israel Boycott Supporter Ilana Feldman Will Not Be Dean at George Washington U
- Discrimination Can Be Rewarding
- Normalizing Palestinian Scholarship and Antisemitism in the Nation’s Capital
- New York’s universities stand up against BDS and antisemitism
- Exclusive: Foreign Funding of Universities Reveals $1 Billion ‘Black Hole’
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.