LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Was 500 Wissenschaftler und Künstler dem Jüdischen Museum schreibenAnti-Semites with PhDs are harder to fight
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- BDS and Antisemitism: Examining the Ministry of Strategic Affairs Report
- BDS, Antisemitism, and Class
- BDS Monitor Live – Sep 19, 2019
- Canada to appeal ruling that settlement wines can’t be labeled ‘Made in Israel’
- BDS controversy snares universities over Federal funding as UN issues unprecedented report linking BDS with antisemitism. Women’s March leaders replaced as British Labour Party and Trade Union Council endorse Israel boycotts.
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Trump’s Department of Education Cracks Down on Title VI Abuse
- A defiant Malaysian PM defends his anti-Semitism in the name of free speech
- Joint Duke-UNC Middle East studies program in hot water over biased curriculum
- Education Department Probes Middle East Studies Program
- Report: Anti-Semitic Harassment at U.S. College Campuses Hits Historic Levels
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.