LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Even during the coronavirus pandemic, Jews are ever the scapegoat50,000 scholar NGO slams ‘antisemitic’ BDS prof., supports German rep.
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- BDS Monitor Live – May 21, 2020
- A Slap in the Face from George Washington University
- GWU international affairs school names BDS supporter as interim dean
- Is Supporting Academic Boycotts of Israel Consistent with Administering an Academic Program?
- Salem on the Thames: Moral Panic, Anti-Zionism, and the Triumph of Hate Speech at Connecticut College, with Richard Landes
SPME Shillman Lecture Series: Antisemitism here and nowMLK’s Teachings in Today’s World: Combating Racism and Anti-Semitism
- Discrimination Can Be Rewarding
- Normalizing Palestinian Scholarship and Anti-Semitism in the Nation’s Capital
- New York’s universities stand up against BDS and anti-Semitism
- Exclusive: Foreign Funding of Universities Reveals $1 Billion ‘Black Hole’
- Tufts president says award for pro-Palestinian club on campus ‘should not have happened’
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.