LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Was 500 Wissenschaftler und Künstler dem Jüdischen Museum schreibenAnti-Semites with PhDs are harder to fight
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- 500 Intellectuals Urge Berlin Jewish Museum To End BDS
- Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad, BDS Movement?
- The Tlaib-Omar Show Was a BDS Masterstroke
- BDS explodes on international stage as Israel bans Tlaib and Omar. California draft curriculum is delayed after outcry over treatment of Israel and Jews
- Settlement wines cannot be labeled ‘Made in Israel,’ Canadian court rules
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Education Department Probes Middle East Studies Program
- Report: Anti-Semitic Harassment at U.S. College Campuses Hits Historic Levels
- Israeli Sisters Find Swastikas in Indiana College’s Dorm Room
- Despite previous pushback, Tufts University again to offer ‘Colonizing Palestine’ course
- Court Orders Recognition of Pro-Palestinian Student Group
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.