LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
US envoy urges ‘anti-Israel’ German MP to help Mideast peace planIndiana University struggles to deal with anti-Semitism
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Complaints arising from Executive Order on antisemitism expand as more countries adopt IHRA definition. BDS and antisemitism in K-12 comes into focus.
- First Herbalist Conference in Israel Comes Under BDS Attack
- German government’s stand on BDS helps spike anti-Israel conference in Munich
- UN to publish blacklist of companies operating in settlements next month
- European governments earmarked funds for anti-Israel lawfare at ICC
MLK’s Teachings in Today’s World: Combating Racism and Anti-SemitismHuman Rights in a Polarized World
- UC Berkeley chancellor not ‘interested in blame’ in response student-government chaos
- Amid chaos, UC Berkeley student government delays vote against terrorist display
- Indiana University struggles to deal with anti-Semitism
- Former Kutztown student claims anti-Semitism forced her to leave the college
- The Middle East: What You Need to Know
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.