LATEST NEWS ON ANTISEMITISM
Trump or Biden, keep up the pressure on campus anti-SemitismUS government slams German MPs for role in antisemitic BDS movement
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Stakes are high for BDS as election looms. BDS movement adopts (diversity, equity and inclusion) as ‘woke’ attacks on Jews and Israel expand
- UN Security Council must enforce settlement blacklist – UNHRC official
- US government slams German MPs for role in antisemitic BDS movement
- Pro-Palestinian Activists Pressured Scientific Journal ‘Molecules’ to Cancel Special Issue by Guest Editor from Ariel University
- Five arrested as BDS activists vandalise Israeli firm’s London HQ
Debunking BDS charges about police exchanges with IsraelThe Wages of Supersessionism: BDS and the Decline of the American Mainline
- Trump or Biden, keep up the pressure on campus anti-Semitism
- How conversations about anti-Semitism divided a campus
- NYU adopts IHRA definition of antisemitism, settles antisemitism lawsuit
- NYU Reaches Settlement With Dept. of Education Over Anti-Semitism Complaint
- California Governor Vetoes Bill That Would Have Instituted Ethnic Studies Curriculum Deemed Antisemitic
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.