LATEST NEWS ON ANTISEMITISM
Independent Investigation: Supposed Zionist Pressure Not Why U. Toronto Refused To Hire Anti-Israel Academic Valentina AzarovaCanceling ‘anti-Semitism’
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Anti-Zionist Jewish faculty and students take lead as “contentious” IHRA antisemitism definitions defeated in student government votes. Alternate definitions without Israel gain political support as BDS looms over New York City elections.
- In student governments, Jews and Zionists need not apply
- Canada’s third-largest party endorses boycott of Israel
- Israeli art exhibition in Dubai draws criticism from BDS groups
- Sudanese Cabinet votes to repeal Israel boycott law
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.