LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
In resolution with federal education department, UNC commits to anti-bias trainingWhat Will Trump’s Executive Order on Antisemitism Mean For Jewish Students?
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- New report details history and scope of active BDS movement
- Historians Defeat Resolutions Denouncing Israel
- American Historical Association Rejects Anti-Israel Resolutions for Fourth Time
- A Model Response to BDS
- President’s Executive Order extends Civil Rights Act protections to Jewish students as Corbyn and Labour are crushed. BDS advocates criticize student Israel trips as Israel boycotts are linked to fossil fuel.
MLK’s Teachings in Today’s World: Combating Racism and Anti-SemitismHuman Rights in a Polarized World
- When a Syllabus is a Weapon
- Students accuse Columbia University of ‘importing racism’ from Israel
- Pride and Prejudice at Fieldston
- In Mass Email, University of Illinois Student Gov’t Leader Rejects Conflation of ‘Antisemitism and Anti-Zionism’
- Fordham forced to recognize ‘Students for Justice in Palestine’ club
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.