- Joint Statement on the misuse of Federal Funds under Title VI
- Groups to Congress: No Taxpayer Funds for Biased, Politicized Middle East Studies
- Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism
- What’s Behind Germany’s New Anti-Semitism
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- Steven Salaita Speaks Out
- CUNY BDS Group Schedules Anti-Israel Vote for Shabbat
- Anti-Israel Group Plots Secret BDS Vote
Featured SpeakerWilliam A Jacobson, JDWilliam A. Jacobson is Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School in...
Scholars for Peace in the Middle East has Speakers who may be available for presentations at colleges and universities, conferences and community groups.
For information on how to book these speakers and fees contact: Asaf Romirowsky
Subscribe to our Newsletter