- The Normalization of Jew-hatred at Temple University and Around the World
- Israeli universities’ response to Gaza war may justify an academic boycott
- With Gaza War, Movement to Boycott Israel Gains Momentum in Europe
- Columbia Boycotts Israel?
- Academic Freedom and Academic Standards
- “Gaza = Auschwitz”
- In wake of war, leftist ‘self-hating Jews’ find a voice
- Muslim-American Activist Demands Boycott of Coca-Cola, Nestle to Stop ‘Zionist Funding’ (VIDEO)
Featured SpeakerAbraham Bell, SJDAbraham Bell is a Professor of Law at the University of San Diego School of Law and at Bar-Ilan University Faculty of...
Scholars for Peace in the Middle East has Speakers who may be available for presentations at colleges and universities, conferences and community groups.
For information on how to book these speakers and fees contact: Asaf Romirowsky
Subscribe to our Newsletter