- Universities profit from ignoring Israel boycott
- São Paulo Biennial Removes General Israeli Sponsorship
- Dutch town quits charity drive over funding for groups deemed anti-Israel
- Israeli girl scores victory over BDS movement
- New Zealand’s Jewish Council Slams Call for Fund to Participate in BDS
- Israeli circumcision device provokes union outcry in South Africa
- As protest over Gaza grew, so did attacks on speech supporting Palestinian freedom
- Why the BDS movement can no longer be ignored
Featured SpeakerMitchell G. Bard, PhDMitchell Bard is the Executive Director of the nonprofit American‑Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE) and one of the leading authorities on...
Scholars for Peace in the Middle East has Speakers who may be available for presentations at colleges and universities, conferences and community groups.
For information on how to book these speakers and fees contact: Asaf Romirowsky
Subscribe to our Newsletter