LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Standing Up for Israel in the Health Sciences: A Matter of IntegrityAntisemitism and Anti-Zionism in West Germany in the 1970s: Lessons for Today
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Standing Up for Israel in the Health Sciences: A Matter of Integrity
- Stop trying to define my oppression
- A load of B.S. on BDS: Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand jumps off a good bill
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand: Where I Stand On Israel, BDS And The First Amendment
- Deputy Mayor of Frankfurt seeks to ban ‘deeply antisemitic’ BDS
A Symposium on Understanding Anti-Semitism in Germany TodayUNRWA and the Arab Palestinian Refugees: Contested Claims and Anomalies, with Guest Speaker: Asaf Romirowsky
- Is the ACLU Still Committed to Free Speech?
- Faculty Who Say Yes to ‘Anti-Zionist’ Conspiracy Theories
- Professor sounds the alarm: Palestinian propaganda is ‘infiltrating’ American education
- Universities should be preparing to respond to anti-Semitism this fall
- Free Speech and Intellectual Diversity on Campus
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.