LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Marc Lamont Hill’s Jewish Problems Didn’t Start With Bashing IsraelEurope’s Jew Hatred, and Ours
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Pitzer College faculty moves to suspend Israel program in support of Palestinian rights
- BDS supporters elected to Congress as AirBnB boycotts ‘disputed territories.’ BDS renews assault on Birthright as Pitzer College faculty demands end to study abroad in Israel.
- ‘In Vino Veritas:’ Prominent BDS Leader Arrested After Drunken, Racist Rant Against Staff on Air India Flight
- University of Leeds Denies BDS Claims That It Divested From Companies Over Israel Ties
- Amsterdam BDS rally at monument to Nazi victims features suicide bomber song
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Prominent liberals demand CNN rehire Marc Lamont Hill: ‘Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic’
- Students Supporting Israel: A group for pro-students by pro-Israel students
- What Happened to Our Universities?
- University of Michigan students who support divestment: ‘We are not BDS’
- UM disciplines prof over Israel letter controversy
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.