LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Student government passes anti-Israel resolution, only Jewish senator quits after anti-Semitic threatsFormer U. Maryland Professor Files Federal Discrimination Charge Against College of Education
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Iran’s Role in the Boycott Israel Campaign
- New Study Reveals How Faculty Who Boycott Israel Increase Likelihood of Anti-Semitism – Mar 14, 2018
- Will Lorde’s Concert in Florida Be Canceled after She Boycotted Israel?
- When BDS Wins, the University Loses
- Court allows expanded lawsuit against American Studies Association and lead faculty activists over Israel Boycott
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Who Gets Shouted Down on Campus?
- Renowned Professor Outraged After Being Accused of Saying Nice Things About Israel
- Are Our University Professors a Fifth Column?
- Former U. Maryland Professor Files Federal Discrimination Charge Against College of Education
- Middle East Studies Association (as Usual) Singles Out Israel for Attack, Excuses Palestinian Perfidy
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.