LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
WATCH: Australian BDS ‘Activists’ Hit New Low With Antisemitic Bullying Of School ChildrenThe Disappearing Jew
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Professors Stand Up to BDS
- Israeli Expert: Rockefeller Brothers Fund ‘Stained’ by Financial Support for New BDS Initiatives
- It’s time to update America’s important anti-boycott law for Israel
- Follow the Money: The Israel-Boycott Movement and Its Accomplices
- BDS movement capitalizes on social conflicts to equate Zionism with Nazism and ‘white supremacy’ as new BDS-formed ‘antifa’ movement threatens campus. Democratic progressives oppose anti-BDS bill as threat to free speech while technology companies suppress speech.
National Conference of Jewish Lawyers and JuristsA Symposium on Understanding Anti-Semitism in Germany Today
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- U. Maryland Investigating Termination of Pro-Israel Professor
- The Hard Right and Hard Left Pose Different Dangers
- US college students attack, spit on Israeli delegation
- Students for Justice in Palestine sanctioned for disrupting pro-Israel event at UC Irvine
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.