LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
The New, New Anti-SemitismGerman Court Upholds Munich’s Ban of Antisemitic BDS Campaign
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Georgia police slam ‘deadly exchange’ movement to stop police cooperation with Israel
- Dr. Asaf Romirowsky on Israel & THE BDS Movement, Speaking @ Santa Fe Middle East Watch Event
- Faculty-administration splits over BDS and ‘free speech’ intensify as campuses are split over BDS resolution. Legal challenges to state anti-BDS laws increase as more US police forces drop Israeli training.
- BDS Declared Illegal for All Cities in Chile
- Public Security Minister Erdan Urges German Bank to Close BDS Accounts
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- CUNY’s Anti-Semitism Problem and the Campaign to Fire Michael Goldstein
- The Other Intersectionality: Victims of Islamism
- An Open Letter to the President of Tufts University
- Israeli-Palestinian Dialogue Event at Syracuse University Cancelled Amid Bias Concerns, Student Says
- Elite universities hide information on funding from ultraconservative nation of Qatar
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.