LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Dear Progressives, Do Not Whitewash Marc Lamont Hill’s Anti-SemitismAnti-Semitic “Deadly Exchange” campaign can be defeated when local pro-Israel groups respond quickly
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Nick Cave: cultural boycott of Israel is ‘cowardly and shameful’
- Campaign Against U.S.-Israel Police Programs Is the BDS Version of Blood Libel
- University of California first to issue condemnation of faculty support for BDS
- Pitzer College faculty moves to suspend Israel program in support of Palestinian rights
- BDS supporters elected to Congress as AirBnB boycotts ‘disputed territories.’ BDS renews assault on Birthright as Pitzer College faculty demands end to study abroad in Israel.
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Massachusetts Public School Continues To Allow Bullying, Harassment Of Jewish Students
- NYU shoots down anti-Israel resolution passed by student gov
- Today’s Social Science Courses—More Feelings, Fewer Facts
- Prominent liberals demand CNN rehire Marc Lamont Hill: ‘Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic’
- Students Supporting Israel: A group for pro-students by pro-Israel students
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.