LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
BDS Is Anti-Semitic, British Foreign Secretary SaysEXCLUSIVE: British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Anti-BDS Appeal To German Government By Top Academics Gaining Momentum
- BDS spreads through community organizations and K-12
- BDS Is Anti-Semitic, British Foreign Secretary Says
- EXCLUSIVE: British Jews in fear after pro-Palestine group supported by Corbyn forces Jewish shops to close with ‘campaign of intimidation’
- Palestinian advocacy group calls representative body of Dutch Jews a “pro-occupation lobby”
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- The Word Crimes Controversy (6): A Personal Reflection By John Strawson
- Inspiration and a Rallying Cry for Graduates
- Eighty groups urge Cal State to reprimand anti-Israel professor for ‘hateful’ Facebook posts
- Students for Justice in Palestine Supporter Plotted Grenade Attack in Times Square
- US Education Department to investigate anti-Semitic event sponsored by Duke-UNC
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.