LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Deborah Lipstadt: ‘Many would like to stand up to antisemites. I had the chance to do it’‘Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain’: Progressive activists try to deflect blame for their own campus anti-Semitism
Please join us for an evening with President Brock Blomberg of Ursinus College and Dr. Asaf Romirowsky of SPMEConfronting anti-Israel Indoctrination and BDS on Campus
- The intersectionality of fools
- Pro-Palestinian Group Banned on Political Grounds
- Deborah Lipstadt: ‘Many would like to stand up to antisemites. I had the chance to do it’
- ‘Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain’: Progressive activists try to deflect blame for their own campus anti-Semitism
- SOAS students ‘scared to wear the star of David and speak Hebrew’
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.