LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
How the government can crack down on anti-Semitism on college campusesAnti-Semitism Only on Our Terms
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- A Major BDS Fail
- The End of Identity Liberalism at the MLA
- The Modern Language Association Votes to Reject Academic Boycott of Israel
- The Modern Language Association and BDS
- AHA Council votes not to take action on petition requesting an investigation into violations of academic freedom in Israel and the West Bank
Please join us for an evening with President Brock Blomberg of Ursinus College and Dr. Asaf Romirowsky of SPMEConfronting anti-Israel Indoctrination and BDS on Campus
- Where Israel Advocacy Fails, and How It Can Succeed
- Outrage over German Institute’s hosting of pro-Hamas, Hezbollah Speaker
- Without A Proper Apology From The President, It Won’t Surprise Me If Jewish Students Vote To Suspend Working With The NUS
- Free Speech and Anti-Semitism
- Fake news, critical theory, and the corruption of academia
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.