LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
German Bank Executives May be Included on Top 10 List of of Antisemitism CasesGermany must confront its new wave of anti-Semitism — even if those behind it aren’t German
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- 5 Reasons to Reject BDS – Alan Dershowitz
- Columbia vs. the Jews, Again
- Campus BDS scores successes as intersectionality reaches peak with proposed boycotts of pro-Israel Jews. Antinormalization spreads from BDS as more groups refuse dialogue with Jews and Israelis
- BDS’ latest target: Israeli banks
- Israel Bars Entry of Dublin’s Mayor Over BDS Ties
Antisemitism: Yesterday and Today, Here and AbroadSPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel Diker
- Deaths of Pipes, Lewis Remind of Great Role Of American Academia
- Bernard Lewis, eminent historian of the Middle East, dies at 101
- Columbia University Professor Blames Israel for ‘Every Dirty, Treacherous Act Happening in the World,’ Claims Iran Nuke Deal Opposed by ‘Fifth Column Zionists’
- Vilifying Israel, Corrupting the University
- Irish Students, Teachers Endorse Boycott Campaign Against Israelis
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.