LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
The Functions of Anti-SemitismWATCH: Australian BDS ‘Activists’ Hit New Low With Antisemitic Bullying Of School Children
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Austrian Students Reject ‘Anti-Semitic’ Boycott Israel Campaign
- Anti-BDS ‘dream team’ suffers incitement campaign
- Labeling of Israel and its supporters as white supremacists and fascists emerges on campuses. Bahrain king denounces Israel boycott while Canadian union votes to support BDS.
- Human Right Watch Targets Israeli Banks for Economic Warfare
- Experts Say Upcoming UN ‘Blacklist’ of Companies Tied to Israel Invokes Antisemitism
SPME and EMET invites you to conversation addressing a New Pathway to Israeli-Palestinian Relations with Khaled Abu Toameh and Bruce Daniel DikerNational Conference of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
- Protecting Academic Freedom through all the Campus Smoke
- Loh seeks meeting on Melissa Landa firing
- Students for Justice in Palestine, Unmasked
- Jewish groups show support for a former UMD professor after her contract wasn’t renewed
- SPME on the University of Cape Town’s (UCT) Consideration to Endorse an Academic Boycott
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.