LATEST NEWS ON ANTI-SEMITISM
Fliers Call to End “Jewish Privilege” at U. IllinoisThe Israelization of anti-Semitism
BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS (BDS)
LATEST NEWS ON BDS
- Berlin social democratic party declares BDS antisemitic
- Newly-Appointed Dartmouth Dean Steps Down After Facing Barrage of Criticism Over BDS Ties
- BDS Monitor Live – May 17, 2017
- Governors of all 50 US states sign anti-BDS statement
- Dartmouth dean’s academic boycott hasn’t been forgotten—and shouldn’t be taken lightly
This list is based on positions expressed by the Presidents of such Universities or others in a position to state a university’s position (e.g., communications staff). We are aware of no university in the U.S. endorsing the boycott. See University statements rejecting academic boycott of Israel.
For decades, the American Studies Association labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It has now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.
Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East…
The list of Universities condemning the academic boycott of Israel passed by the American Studies Association and two smaller academic groups is growing. New announcements are being made daily, although I expect a lull in new announcements as most universities are closed until after New Year’s Day.